For 2300 systems, 16 GB of RAM is usually more than sufficient (under most circumstances). Here are some questions that may help.
- What do you mean slow server (is it just the ePO console? if so, then is the console slow from all computers? etc)
- Which version of ePO?
- Which version of SQL?
- Is SQL on the same server as ePO?
- How many processors?
- What is your maximum degree of parallelism?
- Which McAfee products do you have installed?
- Also, what errors are do you see in the logs?
- How many events do you see per day?
- Do you use automated responses? Automated responses is the first place I would look for memory consumption issues: McAfee KnowledgeBase - How to limit the performance impact of Automatic Responses on the ePO server
Good Moorning rrodrig1 ;
1. the console is sometimes slow (rarely);
2. the version of ePO is 5.1.1;
3. the version of sql is sql server 2012;
4. sql is installed on the same server as the ePO;
5. two (2) processors;
7. Mcafee products installed are: Agent, VirusScan, Hips;
8 there is no error message;
9. not a lot;