This sounds like the issue addressed in Hotfix 1010365, which is avaialable on the download site. I would recommend downloading and applying this - it should resolve the problem.
I tried it out, but it says that the update is not relevant to my system.
Check ePO policy catalog for McAfee Agent general policies. Where navigate to super agent policy and with assignments which will show how many machine or system tree group is having super agent policy.
These are the Policy assignments and options set for the McAfee Agent, this is the only policy for McAfee agent that we have in our organization.
When I click on a machine from the system tree and view the Agent Properties, the ones that appear in the distributed repositories have less properties than those that aren't appearing in that list.
As shown here: Imgur
TCA23 is in the repo, TCA24 is not.
I've also noticed about 12 SAs with workstation names in my ePO 5.1.1 production environment. Oddly, there are none in my development environment which have the same settings as prod.