I experienced the exact same error.
Removing the extension and re-installing it resolved the error.
You would expect all of the collected data to have been lost, but it was still there afterwards.
looks similar to KB83644
Hi all, thanks for posting, the problem occurred on my Lab EPO system.
I was adjusting thresholds and running the task manually a few times. This may have triggered the problem, not sure.
I removed it using the software manager, then checked it back in. It worked but didn't retain the data.
So after running it a few times, I then removed it from Software extensions and checked it back in via Software Manager and it did retain the data.
FYI for others who have the problem.
KB83644 says version 1.0.1 is to be released in March 2015, hopefully released soon.