1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 31, 2015 8:08 AM by catdaddy

False Artemis!2936B9FAD1F4

ywq1030

Dear McAfee Virus Research,

The application homm3 2.0.exe is a false Artemis. It's Ubisoft's Heroes of Might and Magic III - HD, released at 29/Jan/2015.

I want to add it to the trusted list, and stop McAfee from quarantining it every time I restored it back from the quarantined list.

Thanks for looking into that.

• 1. Re: False Artemis!2936B9FAD1F4
          catdaddy

ywq1030,

Unfortunately until McAfee has Analyzed/Suppressed the  the File/Program, it would only be Detected again. Please follow these Guidelines/Instructions:What To Do When McAfee Detects Software As An Infection - How to Submit To McAfee Labs & Appeal

After 4-5 business days,if not resolved please kindly post back the Analysis ID #, and we will contact someone from McAfee Labs on your behalf, and quite possibly expedite the process.

I might add also ,that it could be where you are Downloading/Installing from. As most of the sites are rated Safe, except for several which Site Advisor deems Suspicious. A lot of the Steam/Minecraft/FoxHud are detected as such, due to the Installers/Unpackers.

All the very best

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products