Good day, hansolo!
1. Web Post Protection Rule. New rule.
2. Step1 Apply this rule to all web servers or Select from list (you web-sites).
3. Step 2 You don't need to choose (or choose).
4. Step 3 Apply this rule to all file types.
5. Step 4 All file extensions (or choose).
6. Step 5 Nothing
7. Step 6 Apply this rule to all enc types.
8. Step 7 select the desired action: blocking, monitoring ...
9. Step 8 all domain users.
All! I have this rule blocks all web mail server. Tested on gmail - powered - blocking sending files when accessed through firefox.
HI ! palex
thanks for the answer, this solution works for IE but not in Google Chrome, how to be with other browsers ?
I tested in Firefox. Protection rule worked. Support for Chrome will be implemented in DLP Endpoint version 9.4. Start testing the beta version was appointed on 16 February. Tech support sent me a message asking to participate in testing. I hope that in the spring of this version will be run.
great news! HDPL 9.4