I have pointed our resident tech your way.
You have to either call support or await the tech I pinged to reply
Waiting for reply. I can't call the support because my English is not good enough.
I have pinged a technician again.
I have extended the subscription(firstname.lastname@example.org), i suggest you to download and install the subscription. Feel free to contact Chinthanai Selvan or myself(through a reply to this post).
Additionally, you may try the below steps post installation.
1) Perform a sync by right clicking the system tray icon for Antitheft and wait for 2 mins and repeat once more
2) Go to the "Settings" on the top right of the web console
3) Click on "Other Settings" on the left pane
4) Set the device to "vacation mode"
5) Perform a sync by right clicking the system tray icon and wait for 2 mins and repeat once more
6) Check in the webconsole if the status changes to Vacation mode
7) Upon confirmation, you may uninstall antitheft from the "Uninstall a program" section
Note - If this does not work, we need to be on remote. We may communicate over email then.
After install the program there is no icon in tray. The program show that the service is no longer available and has the Uninstall button.
After Uninstall and reboot I check with ESU and the status is now "Not Enrolled". Thank you for your support.
Glad you are OK now ;-)