1 2 Previous Next 10 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2015 8:03 AM by twenden

Broken Queries After ePO Upgrade from 4.6.6 to 5.1.1

Scott Sadlocha

Hello All,

Last Saturday, I upgraded our ePO environment from 4.6.6 to 5.1.1. It was quite an experience, and I ran into many issues. Luckily, I got excellent support when calling in to McAfee and go the upgrade complete.

As can happen with an upgrade of this nature, there are a few small issues I need to resolve in our environment. The most prominent item I notice is that some queries are broken. I found this in the dashboards, and when I went to look at the underlying queries. This is also causing some tasks to fail. When I look at the queries with issues, I only see a "Details" link. If I click on this link, I am taken to a page with the query name, and a validation error. All of the failing queries seem to have the same validation error: "The query criteria contains an unknown operator: stateEq".

I am assuming something changed in the DB, causing the queries to error out. I am unable to "View SQL" to even see though. Has anyone run into this before? Is there any way to fix it easily? I figure I can rebuild the queries, as the failing queries don't give me an option to edit, but figured I would check here first to see if anyone had any experience with it. Thanks-

1 2 Previous Next