I was going through the Web scan guide (McAfee Vulnerability Manager Web Application Scanning).
However on our MVM 7.5, the following scans cannot be found:
Select a web scan template, then click Next.
• CWE/SANS Top 25 Scan – Searches for the CWE/SANS Top 25 most dangerous programming errors/vulnerabilities in web applications.
• Deep Web Scan – Performs the most thorough web application assessment possible without constraints such as time limitations.
• Informational Web Crawl – Indexes your web application and provide informational level vulnerabilities.
• Light Web Scan – Performs a quick web application assessment of the most critical vulnerabilities within a two hour time period.
• OWASP Top 10 Scan – Searches for a broad consensus of what are considered the most critical web application security flaws listed in the OWASP Top 10 list.
• PCI DSS Compliance Scan – Searches for vulnerabilities that would impact compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
There must be something missing. Can someone help please?
Thanks in advance.