6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2014 3:54 AM by catdaddy

#1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3

trustysam

Hi, there appear to be a bunch of us, who all use the same software, that started to have problems with it just yesterday:

View topic - HUD not working. party communicator.pt4 trogan problem. | PokerTracker

Hope this gets resolved quickly - thanks so much for the help!

• 1. Re: #1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3
          catdaddy

trustysam,

Please refer to the following thread for assistance ,is similar to your instance:false Artemis!BF2B4A4CE424

Simply follow the instructions in post#1 of that thread to get your file/program Analyzed.

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

• 2. Re: #1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3
            trustysam

Hi catdaddy - are u daddy to a cat?

Hope this isn't too confusing, because things seem to be going a bit in circles, but basically ... ya, I did in fact follow the instructions listed on the page you link to in your post,  and so an email was already sent, and these two posts posts are merely follow-ups to the emails (as per the instructions listed on the page you link to).

So ... hopefully things are in the process of getting analyzed ... for both viruses?  Not sure why the thread for the second virus got closed? 

Thank you for the help - best to be sure all the i's have been dotted, and t's have been crossed I guess.  Have a nice day!

• 3. Re: #1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3
              catdaddy

trustysam,

Yes indeed I am the (Daddy) to a cat. Sometimes,to my demise (Sigh). If you submitted both Artemis!, they should be processed in due time. If not being the case ,simply post back the Anaylysis ID # s, and I/We will contact a Technician for McAfee Labs to expedite the process.

All the very best,

Regards,

Catdaddy

• 4. Re: #1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3
                trustysam

haha ... I love animals so much

Thank you so much for the help Catdaddy - will make a follow-up post as soon as I hear anything

• 5. Re: #1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3
                  catdaddy

You are more than welcome I might add, that When an OP as yourself, follows procedures it makes our efforts much easier...Thank you. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

As for the (Cat) ,she is at this very moment sitting here watching me type! Grrrrr ! LOL....

All the very best,

Catdaddy

• 6. Re: #1 False Artemis!5425795C71A3
                    catdaddy

trustysam,

Please know that I have contacted a McAfee Lab Engineer/Technician in regards to your submittals. Unaware of his workload/work hours will depend on how soon your request will be resolved.

All the best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Consumer Products