1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2014 9:44 AM by mwebb

RealTime 2.1.0 - No Questions

mwebb

I have installed and configured RealTime 2.1.0 (Realtime server is installed on a Windows 2008 R2 server), I have installed the ePO components to out ePO 5.1.1 server.

When attempting to "Ask a Question" I'm being told that there are no questions found. I am being asked to verify the following:

• Real Time Server is installed and configured - to the best of my knowledge it is
      • Real Time Server is running and reachable - I'm getting the green text saying connection test has succeeded when testing via epo server | server settings | real time
      • Real Time Content has been checked into the Master Repository - it has and is showing as an entry in the repository
      • Real Time Content has been processed - Looks like it has....

22/10/14 16:08:34   Started: Waiting for the Real Time Server to become ready...
      22/10/14 16:08:53   Looking for content files.
      22/10/14 16:08:53   Pre-processing content.
      22/10/14 16:08:54   Processing content stream: McAfeeCoreSensors
      22/10/14 16:08:56   Successfully processing stream: McAfeeCoreSensors
      22/10/14 16:08:56   Completed: Finished content processing.

Still no questions appearing. I have restarted the mcafee epo services, to see if the list populates, but it doesn't.

If I try to create a new question, if I put a space in the elements box I do not get a listing of elements either.

Has anyione else come across this or has anyone any idea as to what has gone wrong with this or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Mark

• 1. Re: RealTime 2.1.0 - No Questions
          mwebb

Thinking about this for a few hours, it probably wasn't wise to try to install the Database for RealTime on a SQL2012 server, not supported according to the product guides. This might just be a case of "Read The Manuals". Also the ePO server is running on a 2012 Server. Will try reinstalling the RealTime Server with a SQL 2008 server.