You need to index those ports. By default only ports 1-1023 are indexed.
As per McAfee recommendation below index all ports. (However I had support calls where the engineers said that it could impact performance as well)
Please see Step 6:
To enable indexing on all ports:
- Click the System Properties button in the upper right of the interface.
- Click Database.
- Click Settings. The Database Indexing window will open.
- Click the word Custom under the Events/Port heading. An option box will open.
- Click All from the option box.
- Repeat the process for Flows/Port, modifying the setting from Custom to All.
- Click OK.
Thank You Japie!
Meanwhile I found it on my own, but thank you!