4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 5:44 AM by exbrit

Programas no deseados

pacoblanco

Hola como puedo quitar programas que el antivirus me esta alertando de que son programas potencialmente no deseados?

Gracias

• 1. Re: Programas no deseados
          exbrit

I trust you have a browser translator.

Assuming this is the home/consumer version, open McAfee SecurityCenter and go to Navigate, then scroll down to Quarantined and Trusted Items and open those sections and tell the computer to trust them if you wish to keep them, or delete them if you wish to erase them.

Whenever the software identifies a PUP the pop-up should give you the option to trust the item or not.

• 2. Re: Programas no deseados
            exbrit

Moved to VirusScan for better handling.

• 3. Re: Programas no deseados
              llamamecomoquieras

Hola Paco,

Tendrias que hacer una exclusion, pero en esta opcion (programas no deseados) las exclusiones se hacen por el nombre de la deteccion y no por el nombre del archivo, asi que tendria que ver cual es el nombre de la deteccion (lo puede mirar en el log de escaneo en tiempo real) y poner dicha deteccion como exclusion en programas no deseados.

Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en responder.

Un saludo

Jose Maria

• 4. Re: Programas no deseados
                exbrit

In the consumer version exclusion only works for files and not detections or processes.    But if they are identified as PUP's then the option to ignore them should be offered at the time of detection, as I stated.

Of course I realize the OP hasn't clarified what version he is using.