2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2016 4:11 AM by ma9004

    Putting up a SharePoint 2013 Farm and need to know where to put portal license - thinking web front end servers.


      SharePoint 2013 Farm with 2 web front ends, 2 admin boxes and some clustered SQL.   Need to purchase some additional portal licenses.   Think we only need them for web front ends, is this correct.