Hi Omar, I didn't know which ePO version you might have had so I took a stab at trying to provide you a few links. I think the first one might be more helpful then the second one but I will let you tell me.
Ja2013, thank you for your response. I went through each of the two links provided but unfortunately they didn't fix the issue. Ultimately, i had to perform the disaster recovery since i was not able to find any other fix for the issue. Luckily i had an image backup, which i highly recommend, that helped us get back on track quickly.
Update: After i successfuly recovered my ePO using the Disaster Recovery Procedure, I ran across some possible causes to the issue I had. If anyone encounters this issue, make sure to check 'keystore' directory permissions. Ensure that these privileges have been changed. This may have been the issue i encountered and could have prevented me from having to do a disaster recovery.