Here is an approach that might help.
- Go to your ePO console and browse to Menu\System Tree.
- Select the Systems Tab.
- Locate the machine in question and place a checkmark next to it.
- Proceed to the Actions dropdown at the lower left and click Actions\Endpoint Encryption or Drive Encryption followed by Export recovery information.
5. The next screen just click on OK
6. Hopefully you will get a file that you can save for drive recovery. Right-click the file that displays your system and save it to your desktop.
7. Use this file in combination with your recovery tools. In the recovery tools you can select just the D Drive and try to decrypt it.
Call support if you have any reservations on performing a drive recovery.