2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2014 6:51 AM by resourcegroup

Issues with SSO and Hibernate in 7.0.3

resourcegroup

We have recently rolled out SSO to our users, and, following testing, EEPC 7.0.3 (we cannot yet upgrade to 7.1.0 as it requires ePO 5.1.0, which doesn't support the older EEPC versions....catch 22).

Since upgrading, we have had problems with resuming from hibernate. When we resume, it returns to the Ctrl Alt Delete prompt, but, upon pressing these keys, it hangs for 5 minutes and then returns to the Ctrl Alt Delete prompt. Once it is in this cycle, the only resolution appears to be a hard reset.

The issue can be averted by unticking the SSO option the first time they resume, but once the issue has occured, there is no apparent resolution.

Has anyone experienced anything similar and found a resolution?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Issues with SSO and Hibernate in 7.0.3
          dwebb

Hi,

Could you please explain the comment below in a bit more detail?

we cannot yet upgrade to 7.1.0 as it requires ePO 5.1.0, which doesn't support the older EEPC versions....catch 22

1) What version of ePO are you currently running (4.6.x or 5.0.x)?

2) What do you mean by "which doesn't support the older EEPC versions"?  Are you talking about client software or server software?

Thanks

• 2. Re: Issues with SSO and Hibernate in 7.0.3
            resourcegroup

We are currently on 5.0.1 i believe, or thereabouts.

If I try to run an upgrade to 5.1.0, I get a message that states EEPC 7.0.1 tools are incompatible, but if I attempt to upgrade the tools to 7.1.0 to test, I'm told it needs 5.1.0, so until I get our test system running both for confirmation, I don't want to run an upgrade