Could you please provide more details on requirement? So Are you looking for user ID which are running with EEPC product and also need with Laptop name.
The fields I would prefer is:
Distinguished Name (So I know what AD they're in)
That's pretty much all I'll need. If anything goes wonky, as it usually does here, then I can reattach users to the laptops. I'm praying I don't need to but just in case.
Thank you so much,
You can get it from Managed System Query.
- Go to ePO Queries and Reports.
- Create new query.
- Result Type > Feature Group = System Management and Result Types as Managed Systems
- Chart as Table
- Columns will be System Name and User Name
- Under Filter tab select EEPC product version as latest one and Run the report.
- You will get a report of laptops which are having EEPC product installed with user name.
Thank you - by also using the Computer Properties / Domain I was able to see where they all are too.
I appreciate your assistance with helping me