0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2014 10:20 PM by ryangarve

vsepflt.sys filter driver

ryangarve

I have been working on a McAfee Move Install that has stalled and I'm running out of options and looking for some help.  Presently I'm running a floating view environment on the latest updated ESXi 5.1 and having major performances issues when I turn on my SVA servers. 

The most noticable issues are on bootup with a substance delay > 10 seconds opening applications.  The problems are bad enough where I can't put the product into production.

My issues seem nearly identical to these problems listed here: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB79358

I do not believe that can be my issue however because I am on build version 1900470 or 5.1ep05 which should be post fix.  I wanted to know if anyone has any experience running on this version and what the results are?

It seems that all the problems are related to the filter driver and I wanted to know if anyone could assist me in getting VSEPFLT.sys 5.5.0.2.  I'm presently running 5.5.0.3 which McAfee has said they do not official support and which maybe thesource of my problems.

Thanks!

Message was edited by: ryangarve on 7/27/14 10:20:10 PM CDT