1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 7:15 AM by tyger

WG + rtsp

littless

Hi all,

I'm having dfficulties to configure the WG that acts as a 'proxy' for one or more 'back-end' unicast or multicast RTSP/RTP streams (i.e., served by other server(s)).

-->      [RTSP client1]

[back-end RTSP/RTP stream]      -->      [WG Proxy Server]                -->      [RTSP client2]

...

-->      [RTSP clientN]

I've installed the Helix at the WG, but I'm not sure how to configure it to allow the client to receive the RTSP streaming.

Thanks and Regards,

littless

• 1. Re: WG + rtsp
          tyger

Hi,

you can find instructions how to setup Helix Proxy on MWG in MWG Product Guide, Section 6, "Using the Helix proxy".

Basically, you have to activate it first: service helix-proxy activate. You will have to provide an username and password for the administator account. Now you can login to the helix proxy UI via http://<MWGIP>:21774/admin/index.html, using the credentials you entered during activation. Helix proxy comes with an online help that is accessible from the helix proxy UI ("Help" in the upper right corner).

Cya, Ed