1 2 Previous Next 11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2014 3:35 AM by avilt RSS

ePO 5.1 Login Error

avilt

When I login to ePO console, I get the following error, after login several functions seems to be missing. How to resolve? The problem started after deploying VSE & DLP on ePO server.

DataChannel - Dependent plugin EPOCore failed with initialization error 

SOLIDCORE_META - Dependent plugin Notifications failed with initialization error 

AvertAlerts - Dependent plugin CommonEvents failed with initialization error 

EPOAGENTMETA - Dependent plugin DataChannel failed with initialization error 

TELEMTRY1000 - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error 

Notifications - Dependent plugin CommonEvents failed with initialization error 

HelpDeskTool - Dependent plugin EPOCore failed with initialization error 

SoftwareMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error 

Countermeasures - Dependent plugin ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error 

epoMigration - Dependent plugin SoftwareMgmt failed with initialization error 

EPOCore - com.mcafee.epo.core.ServerNative.getFipsModeNative()I 

ComputerMgmt - Dependent plugin epoLicEnt failed with initialization error 

VIRUSCAN8800 - Dependent plugin ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error 

PolicyMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error 

ProductDeployment - Dependent plugin ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error 

AgentMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error 

DATALOSS2000 - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error 

PostInstallXP - Dependent plugin ProductDeployment failed with initialization error 

RepositoryMgmt - Dependent plugin epoLicEnt failed with initialization error 

epoLicEnt - Dependent plugin EPOCore failed with initialization error 

InstallHelper - Dependent plugin EPOCore failed with initialization error 

SIARevocation - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error 

CommonEvents - Dependent plugin ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error 

1 2 Previous Next