2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 6:32 AM by Laszlo G

ePO 4.6.7 Agent log

mankney

Hi, I am pretty new to ePO. I have a question about the agent log. I am trying to solidify a client and while I can see the command that woke up the agent I don't see anything about the Solidifying taking place. When I try to view the agent log in a web browser I get

The website declined to show this webpage

I am trying to view the agent log to see what is going on in the Solidify process. I don't have much access to the client machine to fix the website declined message . What is the location of the agent log on the ATM that I can pull and review it that way? Maybe the agent log is not the best place to check?

Any help is greatly appreciated. The OS on the client Windows 7 Embedded.

Thanks

Message was edited by: mankney on 7/2/14 4:55:00 PM CDT
        • 1. Re: ePO 4.6.7 Agent log
          vidrine

If you're talking about the McAfee Agent log on the endpoint, look for the following file(s):

C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Common Framework\DB\<Hostname>.log

C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Common Framework\DB\<Hostname>_backup.log

C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Common Framework\DB\<Hostname>_error.log

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: ePO 4.6.7 Agent log
            Laszlo G

mankney escribió:

Hi, I am pretty new to ePO. I have a question about the agent log. I am trying to solidify a client and while I can see the command that woke up the agent I don't see anything about the Solidifying taking place. When I try to view the agent log in a web browser I get

The website declined to show this webpage

This is caused byt the general McAfee Agent policy, you should check the "

ma.JPG