3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2014 3:22 PM by catdaddy

Artemis!2223D37B2D95

mhg

Hello,

For some reason the application CSPassword (password safe) is continously removed by the daily ODS job.

Each time it is moved to the Quarantine folder. When I rescan the file it always the file is found to be clean.

Today it happened again. AntiVirus is using Engine Version 5600.1067 with DAT 7481.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Martin

• 1. Re: Artemis!2223D37B2D95
          catdaddy

It sounds like you are on the Corporate Version? However you can look below my Signature and find links to submit a sample.

I apologise, but have no expertize in the "Buisness Community"

As a matter of fact, quite possibly should not have even replied.

The reason I surmised such,is that starting with the 12.xxx Version, updates are considered (Engine Versions) as the Anti-Virus

updates differently than prior Versions.

Wishing you all the very best,

Regards,

Message was edited by: catdaddy on 6/28/14 3:41:59 PM EDT
          • 2. Re: Artemis!2223D37B2D95
            mhg

Thanks very much for your quick reply.

Yes, you are correct i am using the corporate version of AntiVirus.

I submitted the suspicious file using GetSup and the scan results are:

+-----------------------+------------------------------------------------------- +------------------+-------------+-----------------------+

| File Name             |MD5                                                                  |Findings         | Detection | Type                      |

+-----------------------+------------------------------------------------------- +------------------+-------------+-----------------------+

|cspassword.ex_ | 2223d37b2d950e5d3a0971c080f231dd | not_detected |                   | assumed_dirty2 |

OK, the tool obviously thinks something is wrong with the file, but why does a rescan with AntiVirus says that all is OK?

Cheers,

Martin

• 3. Re: Artemis!2223D37B2D95
              catdaddy

You are perfectly welcome

As for the latter question...Greater minds than mine,would have to answer that.

Wishing you all the Best,

Regards,