I checked the article and looked at the "missing dependencies", created XML files restarted services and/or server but nothing worked for me.
For every missing dependency which was mentioned in the error message at the logon screen an XML file already exist in the location.
I tried removing them and recreated blank xml files with the same name but it did not work. luckily i backupped the files before.
So still the same problem.
1 errorline which does not mention a missing dependency :
==> EPOCore - com.mcafee.epo.core.ServerNative.getFipsModeNative()I
I checked many times the sqlconnection and it works.
Another sqlinstance is running on this server (BackupExec2014) but even when I disable it, EPO won't start up.
Please help !?
You may need to open a support call to have that looked at by the sound of it.
Yep, and that's what I did...
Apparently the SQL port had been changed in db.properties file (probably during a windows update installation).
I have changed the port to the correct number in db.properties to the one specified in "TCP Dynamic Ports" under IPAll (Sql Server configuration Manager) and then I was able to start the EventParser-service.
The red errorlines at the console screen disappeared and EPO was working like before.
I thought datfiles would have been downloaded in the meantime that i was not able to log in to the console, but that was not true... so the whole time my epo console was not accesible the clients there datfiles were also not updated !
Hope this helps someone !