3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2014 5:49 AM by Vineetkr RSS

plase help

i want to download this at linux    McAfeeVSEForLinux-1.6.0-28488.noarch.rpm

its imposible  pages are blocked by host  server its not to friendly

• 1. Re: plase help

The McAfee website is undergoing difficulties at the moment, please try later.

By the way your profile mentions VirusScan 7, that has been obsolete for many, many years.   I will remove that from your profile.

I will also clean up other profile fields which are filled in incorrectly.

To download VSE of any type you need a valid grant (license) number and account.  If you are downloading from a 3rd party website then it isn't supported here, it appeared from the various strange URL's on your profile, now removed, that may be the case..

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 24/06/14 8:55:52 EDT AM
          • 2. Re: plase help

Moved to Appropriate space for better Support...!

• 3. Re: plase help

VirusScan Enterprise for Linux version 1.6 reached end of life and support on 15th June. This product is removed from the download site since its no longer supported by McAfee. Instead you can use a newer version of the product.

For details on end of life\end of support date visit, http://www.mcafee.com/in/support/support-eol-software-utilities.aspx