3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2014 11:54 AM by cupajotogo

Solidcore unable  to  block any game.

bob325

Hi  Team,

I have  solidcore  6.0.1 install  and  enable  on  my  machine ,  but  I can  run  and  install  any  game  download  from  the  internet on  the  machines.

Is  Solidcore  need  a  configuration  to  block  them  or  it  should  block  the game  automatically?

Please  any  help  and  suggestion  will be  helpful 

Thanks

Bob

• 1. Re: Solidcore unable  to  block any game.

Sounds like either solidcore is not installed properly, or no configuration has been set  - you need to work with your IT team, or Solidcore team to set the appropriate policies for your environment.

It should be blocking the installation of everything which does not come through defined channels.

• 2. Re: Solidcore unable  to  block any game.
            bob325

Thanks  mate  for  your  feeback.

The  installation  was  fine  from  epo  console,  I can  enable  or  disable and put  solidcore  in  observe , update  mode.  Which  configuration  do  I need  to  create  after the  installation  of  solidcore  in  the  client machine.

Please  if  you  have  exact  information  what  to  do  , please  advise.

Thanks

Noel

• 3. Re: Solidcore unable  to  block any game.
              cupajotogo

Hello Mr Sinclair, if you truly have MAC (Solidcore) installed on the endpoint, then you need to put it in Enabled Mode. Update and Observe mode essentially turn app control off. If this is the firs time you have Enabled it, you will have to reboot at which time it will "solidify" all the files and create its inventory. This may take a few minutes.

Cheers,

cupajotogo