4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2014 3:48 AM by 4eversr RSS

DLP Policy on ePO 5.1

elias_t

Hi,

i have installed ePO 5.1 on a windows server 2012 and i want to check dlp endpoint.

After i installed the extension and the mangement tools when i select the dlp policy the window does not loading and says "loading dlp license".

Can somebody helps?

• 1. Re: DLP Policy on ePO 5.1
          itguru

Hi

DLP 9.3 is not compatible with IE 11.

If you Press F11 , click the computer icon at the bottom of the left menu options and change the emulation mode from IE11 to IE9 then the policy will load.

Which version of DLP are you using, as I have installed Server 2012 R2, EPO 5.1 and the DLP agent, but when transeferring systems over to the new server, the DLP policies are not being enforced leaving the computer security open.

Message was edited by: itguru on 17/06/14 09:54:27 CDT
          • 2. Re: DLP Policy on ePO 5.1
            elias_t

I try Internet Explorer 10 and everything works fine.

I use the Server 2012 R2, EPO 5.1 and DLP 9.3 but on clean installation.

Message was edited by: elias_t on 6/17/14 10:06:39 AM CDT
            • 3. Re: DLP Policy on ePO 5.1
              vimalnavis

Did you try running the DLP Policy Push Task in Server Tasks section?

• 4. Re: DLP Policy on ePO 5.1
                4eversr

itguru schrieb:

Hi

DLP 9.3 is not compatible with IE 11.

If you Press F11 , click the computer icon at the bottom of the left menu options and change the emulation mode from IE11 to IE9 then the policy will load.

I think it is not the key "F11", it is the key "F12" (for developer tools) and then you can change the emulation mode to "IE10" (...and DLP console is working).