3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2014 11:16 AM by exbrit

List of Computers Granted Access

coxmg

Hey guys, is there a way to determine which IPs or applications are being granted access to my computer? I want to make sure nobody is hacking my computer.

Thanks,

coxmg

• 1. Re: List of Computers Granted Access
          catdaddy

As for myself, I have my "Traffic Controller" set to Monitored. Just a step tighter than "Smart Access" Then I leave it up to McAffe to accept,or not to accept incoming connections. It still allows McAfee to make recommendations.

In other words, I allow McAfee to decide what can connect,and not be allowed access.

So far after (10) years plus, the only virus I have incurred, was the "Eicar Test String" which I initiated myself,to periodically check my Anti-Virus. It is a "Benign" application that is available to everyone.

Hope this helps.....

You can always view your "Security History" to see which programs have been denied access.

Regards,

Message was edited by: catdaddy on 6/4/14 11:18:24 AM EDT
          • 2. Re: List of Computers Granted Access
            catdaddy

It seems that your question has been addressed in another thread HERE

If I may ask...Did you ever contact the "Forum Administrator", or follow the instructions Hayton suggested?

Regards,

• 3. Re: List of Computers Granted Access
              exbrit

Please continue with that original thread, thanks.