Which version of ePO?
So I figured out what was wrong.
I checked the [EPO server directory]/DB/EpoApSvr.log file and it said that the agent package needed to be rebuilt because sitelist.xml or siteinfo.ini changed.
But there was an error copying sitelist.xml so creating the package failed.
I checked and didn't see a sitelist.xml in the DB directory.
I checked the siteinfo.ini and server.ini files and saw the last server IP address was 127.0.0.1.
That triggered me to think about this other error message in the logs that said something about unexpected loopback address found for agent handler site.
So I modified the 2 files to the correct IP address versus 127.0.0.1.
Then I restarted the Apache service and something changed it back to 127.0.0.1.
So then I looked in the database and found a table called EpoServerInfo and there was a column called LastTCPAddress or something like that and I updated that value to the correct IP address.
I restarted the Apache service and server.ini file changed back to 127.0.0.1 but the other file kept the correct IP.
After that I reuploaded the Agent package and the FramePkg.exe file got built successfully!
But i don't know why it changed to 127.0.0.1 in the first place...