3 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2014 6:38 PM by fuzziest

McAfee Agent 4.8 Patch 2 - FramePkg_UPD.exe is there but FramePkg.exe is missing

fuzziest

I checked in a new package for McAfee Agent 4.8 Patch 2 and I also installed the ePO Agent Key Updater and EPOAGENTMETA extension.

Then I try to create an install package by going to the System Tree, then adding a new system, then choosing create and download an installation package.

I select the current branch (which is the one I checked in the new package to) and when I click next, I get an unknown error occured.

I check the orion.log file and it says it can't find the FramePkg.exe file.

I check the software folder and the FramePkg_UPD.exe file is there, but there is no FramePkg.exe file.

I check the zip file for the Agent and there is no FramePkg.exe file.

I also checked the previous version of the agent that I installed, and that one doesn't have a FramePkg.exe file in it either (It only have FramePkg_UPD.exe).

So I'm assuming that the FramePkg.exe gets generated AFTER checking in the new agent package.

Does anyone know how FramePkg.exe gets generated?

I read in the Product Guide it says it's supposed to get created during check in, but it isn't getting created.

framepkg.png

Message was edited by: fuzziest on 5/29/14 4:42:13 PM HST