1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2014 2:15 PM by becke

ePO Query SQL

celayeta

Hello! I hope you are fine.

The purpose of this post is to make an inquiry . Where I work we have several products recently acquired McAfee . Among them, McAfee Web Gateway , McAfee VirusScan and ePO .

I'm trying to make a report of automatic way to cross the information of antivirus and internet proxy .

Basically, I make a report of all internet access to malicious sites or downloading files with viruses. The result I get is , Date , User, IP or Host Name , URL and name virus.

In parallel, we need to compare these results with a query to Antivirus Database (managed by ePO). For example, on a date (or range) to obtain all IP or name HOSTS who were either infected by a virus or spyware or did not have the antivirus / antispyware updated.

Please, you will have experience with SQL queries in ePO database ?

PS: Please apologize for my English .

THANK YOU !

Emiliano .

El mensaje fue editado por: celayeta on 29/05/14 11:24:48 ART
        • 1. Re: ePO Query SQL
          becke

if you look at the existing queries/reports within ePO you can view the underlying sql they use. that is a good starting point to understanding the ePO database and how you could join it to other data.

within the ePO admin webpages, navigate to queries and reports, select a query, go to action and choose: view sql

Message was edited by: becke on 5/29/14 2:15:30 PM CDT