2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2014 9:23 AM by StefanT

Couple Of Odd Issues Since Upgrade From ePO 4.5.4 to 4.6.7 - Extensions!

StefanT

Hey guys,

I'm seeing a couple of consistent issues (happens on all my environments) when upgrading from ePO 4.5.4 to 4.6.7 relating to extensions, what I'm having to do is to check in extensions either over the top of old ones or remove and re-add to be able to see my Assigned Client Tasks (ACTs) in the System Tree.

If I just upgrade none of my ACTs are shown until I re-install the Extensions, this then gives me back my functionality for McAfee Agent, RSD, VirusScan and GroupShield, however, HIPS point blank refuses to show up!

I can see the HIPS extensions no problem at all but when I go in to System Tree and view the ACTs nothing is showing for HIPS. If I go to create a new CAT HIPS isn't showing in my product list on the left.

I'm also finding that I have to do silly little things like demote existing SuperAgents to Agents and then push the policy out, then promote them again and push the policy out before they spring in to life.

Has anyone else noted these issues and now how to resolve it? Particularly the HIPS extensions/ACTs issue, that's a real issue for me.

Stef