4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 5:23 AM by esenide

RepositoryMgmt - Master repository key corrupt ,PolicyMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error .....

esenide

Hi ,

I have a problem  like in the picture.But I can log in the epo console.As I read on the community it is told as a SQL problem.But I had the SQLserver connection tests, and they are okey.

It has seen that I have lost everything about distributed repository master repository and server-client tasks.These files in the error list are all in the " ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\extensions\installed" .I thought maybe it can be asolution to install all this files again, maybeee, I do not know, Can you help me please?

By the way thats 5.0.0

epo2.pngepo1.pngepo3.png

• 1. Re: RepositoryMgmt - Master repository key corrupt ,PolicyMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error .....
          JoeBidgood

Errors like these are almost always related to SQL, as you say.

Please can you restart the ePO services, and once the login page is displayed, zip up and attach the orion.log file here and we can have a look.

HTH -

Joe

• 2. Re: RepositoryMgmt - Master repository key corrupt ,PolicyMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error .....
            esenide

Hi,

Yesterday I read some articles and thought that it can be a problem about Apache2 file.I moved all files of Apache2 (to another xxx file) and restart both SQL and Eposerver.

it took 2 hours time for the agent handler to start its service then all these errors are lost.Now I can see my dashboards and tasks and repost. like eveything is okey, but not.

No of my task is succesful and all the replications are failed.

epoo.JPG

• 3. Re: RepositoryMgmt - Master repository key corrupt ,PolicyMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error .....
              JoeBidgood

I would open a support case for this. There are a number of problems in the orion log, but the most serious is this:

2014-04-24 10:11:08,325 ERROR [main] plugin.PluginManager  - Initialization of plugin RepositoryMgmt failed.

com.mcafee.epo.core.EpoJNIException: Master repository key corrupt

It's possible that ePO is damaged beyond repair and you may need to restore from backup.

HTH -

Joe

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: RepositoryMgmt - Master repository key corrupt ,PolicyMgmt - Dependent plugin RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error .....
                esenide

Hi,

I wanted to write to tell how my problem is solved.

My main problem was that;

Server.log:

LineNum.             Column 1            Column 2            Column 3            Column 4            Column 5

9450       20140425170640              E             #03936                 NAIMSERV         AgentServerCommHandler.cpp(506): Noagent-server communication key found match agent key hashlt/bFy2pumnLgxklRAwk5/x+I4ILzaSvBoD0Ed4sOlk=

9451       20140425170640              E             #06952                 NAIMSERV         AgentServerCommHandler.cpp(506): Noagent-server communication key found match agent key hashlt/bFy2pumnLgxklRAwk5/x+I4ILzaSvBoD0Ed4sOlk=

9452       20140425170640              E             #06244                 NAIMSERV         AgentServerCommHandler.cpp(506): Noagent-server communication key found match agent key hashlt/bFy2pumnLgxklRAwk5/x+I4ILzaSvBoD0Ed4sOlk=

So, I had to check my keystore  folder (...DB\Keystore)

Some of my files were lost from there;

11/22/2013 03:30 PM <DIR> .

11/22/2013 03:30 PM <DIR> ..

07/31/2013 05:00 AM 575 rp2048McAfee.zip

07/31/2013 05:00 AM 579 rp2048McAfeeSIA.zip

07/31/2013 05:00 AM 687 rpMcAfee.zip

07/31/2013 05:00 AM 753 rpMcAfeeSIA.zip

07/31/2013 05:00 AM 2,378 slLegacy.zip

11/22/2013 03:30 PM 1,926 sm2048CMI-AV1.zip

11/22/2013 03:30 PM 1,270 smCMI-AV1.zip

Because I did not have a backup of the keys; I need to create a new Agent-to-server communication key

(Menu-->Configuration--> Server Settings--> Security Keys--> Edit--> NewKey) then re-deploy MA agent to all machines.

Thanks all,