3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 9:52 AM by Ahmed Eissa

Youtube per category , uploader , keyword

Ahmed Eissa

Dears,

good day as per our last modified youtube per category api , there are a new release for Youtube API,

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/sample_requests

please we need your assist to be able to control youtube category , channel , ID , uploader ....etc..

Thanks

• 1. Re: Youtube per category , uploader , keyword
          Ahmed Eissa

i knew that Youtube API v3 need to sumbit an application to get authroization code to be able to fetch needed data , is there any other way to overcome this issue , btw i already open a ticket with mcafee support to find a soultion specially it is now high required in most of our organizations.

• 2. Re: Youtube per category , uploader , keyword
            asabban

Hello,

whats wrong with the existing rule set that uses version 2 of the API? I tried it and it still works. Is there any official statement that version 2 will be shut down?

Anyway I started using version 3 which works fine with > 7.4 is it support JSON objects natively. I am able to extract Channel and Category so far. I wasn't able to find a list of keywords yet. Can you maybe share a couple of videos and add a screenshot or a description which piece of information you would like to filter for? I need examples to better understand what fields are interesting and where to get them.

Best,

Andre

• 3. Re: Youtube per category , uploader , keyword
              Ahmed Eissa

i did test this rule , it was running perfectly with me , unfortuantely now i get this below message

Message was edited by: ahmed.eissa on 4/16/14 9:52:48 AM CDT