3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2014 2:32 PM by selvan

clean Chrome

swallow6

We have our QuickClean configured to clean both Chrome and Internet Explorer. It NEVER cleans anything off of Chrome even though it DOES clean Internet Explorer. We end up cleaning Chrome by going back and clearing the history. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 1. Re: clean Chrome
          exbrit

Not sure about my system as a comparison as I rarely use Chrome.  Try running thr Virtual Technician to see if it finds and fixes any issues:  http://mvt.mcafee.com/

If that fails, as I haven't seen other similar reports, it's probable best to open a case with Technical Support, linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

It's free by phone or online chat.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 06/04/14 10:32:44 EDT AM
          • 2. Re: clean Chrome
            k3tg

swallow6

You can customize Chrome and Control Chrome by utilizing the Settings menu and then opening Show Advanced Settings

Hope this helps

• 3. Re: clean Chrome
              selvan

Hi swallow6,

Please check if Choose what to clean in each browseroption is selected in Browser Files section in Quick Clean Settings. Also make sure if you have Scheduled Quick Clean once in a day/week or no schedule is chosen.

Quick Clean can be accessed by Opening McAfee UI > PC and Home Network Tools > Quick Clean