I done some more troubleshooting, but I couldn't get more performance for sent emails through the MEG.
I will open a case or this to get some answers.
As I say at other posts, I will let you know at the end.
Did you ever get answer related to this issue?
yes, at the end we got a solution for this.
1. We enabled the MEG that it queued all the outgoing emails.
To enable the Store and Forward option please navigate to the tab:
Email\Email Configuration\Protocol Configuration\Protocol Settings\Message Processing\"Store and forward email if:"
Disable no limit and set the value to 1KB so all incoming emails to MEG above 1kb will be store on the queue before being retried to be delivered.
2. Also I done one more change I found at the community https://community.mcafee.com/message/321662#321662
I set the "Emails per connection" from 5 to 10.
After this changes the throughput improved very well.
Example: Newsletter1 (800 emails) sending before 70min after 9 min.