2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2014 11:38 AM by Peter M

Reporting Repository Task

muetze

Hi,

i want to creat a reporting-task which create a list of all  "trys to update the repository" including the time and status of update-process.

For example:

Repository-Updatenot successfully01.01.2014 08:1701.01.2014 08:17data cant be downloaded
      Repository-Updatesuccessfull01.01.2014 08:4701.01.2014 08:47  The Repository-Update was succesfull. The repository was already actual.

Is it possible to create such tasks?

Greetings

• 1. Re: Reporting Repository Task
          rothman

You should be able to do this in 'Automatic Responses' in your ePO console (Menu > Automation > Automatic Responses). 

New Response

Description:

Event Group: ePO Notification Events

Event type: Server

Filter:

Event Description: Equals Master Repository Update failed OR Equals Master Repository Update succeeded

Aggregation:

I still don't quite understand the logic of the Aggregation tab in Automatic Responses (it's not clear to me how you can create a 'digest' of x days/hours/etc.), but it is really your preference anyways.

Actions:

Send Email

<recipients = your email>

Subject: Repository Update Details

Body: {listOfEventDesc}{listOfEventTime}

(you can insert the above variables through the dropdown boxes below the body)

Hopefully this is of some help and gets you something close to what you're looking for.

• 2. Re: Reporting Repository Task
            Peter M

Moved this to ePO as a more appropriate spot.