2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2014 8:23 AM by docdriza

SIEM Report Not Running

docdriza

I am trying to run the HIPAA Top Vulnerability Categories report. I am able to schedule it, but it never runs. When I click Run Now, it doesnt seem to run.

I clicked Run Now and immediately click View running reports, and nothing was listed. What else do I need to look at?

• 1. Re: SIEM Report Not Running
          saucysiem

Where are you saving the report to? Did you recently upgrade? Going from version 9.2.1 to 9.3.2 messed up all of our reports and I had to redo them (e.g. wiped our logo, parsed the data in a weird format in the reports).  I've noticed that on 9.3.2 reports will run but not show up in the view logs section. I have mine set to go out via email, and they eventually show up.

• 2. Re: SIEM Report Not Running
            docdriza

I am not currently saving the report anywhere, but I want to save the report to a share, but i dont understand what the difference between the remote mount point and the remote path.

I am currently sending the report through email. I am on 9.3.2. I removed and re-added the report that is having issues, and I still have the same results.