Among the web scan templates, I believe "Deep Web Scan" is what you may be interested in.
• CWE/SANS Top 25 Scan – Searches for the CWE/SANS Top 25 most dangerous
programming errors/vulnerabilities in web applications.
• Deep Web Scan – Performs the most thorough web application assessment possible without
constraints such as time limitations.
• Informational Web Crawl – Indexes your web application and provide informational level
• Light Web Scan – Performs a quick web application assessment of the most critical
vulnerabilities within a two hour time period.
• OWASP Top 10 Scan – Searches for a broad consensus of what are considered the most
critical web application security flaws listed in the OWASP Top 10 list.
• PCI DSS Compliance Scan – Searches for vulnerabilities that would impact compliance with
the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Message was edited by: ruehl on 3/4/14 12:00:44 PM CST