2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2014 4:55 PM by selvan

schedule scan started

gbrl

Hello,

i instaled  the McAfee Security App in my sonny xperia sl mobile. It was about 6 months ago. Now, every 10 seconds (i said 10 seconds and repeat it) a schedule scan starts.

Its very annoying.Even if i do something or not.

I checked my scan schedule, and I have it fixed at 03:00 AM, every day. But it continuing to start every 10 seconds. Can anyone tell me why is that happening ??? sorryfor my English mistakes.

its so annoying so im about to delete it. i dont remember if i paid the app or not, but if i dont recive an answer quickly im going to delete it.

Thank you in advance.

Gabriel

• 1. Re: schedule scan started
          exbrit

Probably your best bet would be to uninstall the app and then restart.  Then reinstall from your online account.

It may be easier for you to ask for help - it's free of charge and linked under Useful Links at the top of this page, then technical Support > Mobile Support.

• 2. Re: schedule scan started
            selvan

Hi gbrl,

Was there any new apps installed on your phone any other weirdness noticed. It is best to check installed apps before McAfee started scanning continuously. You may also initiate a full scan and wait for it to complete. Post back if McAfee scans repeatedly in 10 secs interval after successful full scan done.

Regards