3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2014 10:52 AM by exbrit

Nokia Lumia security

jen_matthews

Hi

I've tried installing mobile security on my Nokia Lumia 520 and it keeps coming up with an error, is this phone supported?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Nokia Lumia security
          exbrit

Is this the actual McAfee Mobile Security or part of another suite such as LiveSafe or All Access?

Doesn't that phone use the Windows Phone 8 operating system?  I don't believe any McAfee consumer products support that.

You can check the System Requirements for the various software suites by click Products on this page:  http://home.mcafee.com/Default.aspx?culture=EN-GB

If you made a purchase recently you can obtain a refund from Customer Service - see Useful Links at the top of this page.  It's a free phone call.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 24/01/14 11:43:18 EST AM
          • 2. Re: Nokia Lumia security
            jen_matthews

Hi

Its Livesafe on Windows 8, it works fine on my PC which is on Windows 8

• 3. Re: Nokia Lumia security
              exbrit

OK so you would use the add device plus sign on your account page to add anything.  But Windows Phone 8 isn't a supported OS I'm afraid.

This is the extent of that coverage:

• Google Android smartphone and tablet 2.3 or later
              • iOS 5 or higher (supported by McAfee LiveSafe SafeKey and McAfee LiveSafe Personal Locker)