1 of 1 people found this helpful
- what version of VSE you try to install? and on what OS
- did you upgrade VSE or is it a fresh install
- did you try to install VSE 8.8 by hand on the systems, having that issue?
- VSE 8.8 on windows 7 proffessional ( out of 10 windows 7 machine only 3 have this problem)
- Its a fresh install ( but i tried with VSE 8.7 for cross check and was getting installed)
- No, please guide me how to do that ? from where download that software ?
Even stand alone installation is also failing. How to trouble shoot this to know what is stoping the installation?
Moving to vse group, as the install issues still occur outside of ePO it seems.
Can you post the install log from the failed clients? For Windows 7 it will be located in this folder, C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Temp\McAfeeLogs. Start with the "vse8.8.0.core_install_..." log file.