2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2014 5:28 AM by Peter M Branched from an earlier discussion.

LiveSafe Support for RIM Blackberry Z10

jyau25

When will LiveSafe support a client app for the RIM Blackberry Z10?

Message was edited by: jyau25 on 1/19/14 12:33:30 PM CST
        • 1. Re: LiveSafe Support for RIM Blackberry Z10
          Peter M

Branched to your own discussion.  A good question considering All Access does cover Blackberry.  -  Maybe a product suggestion would be a good idea:  https://community.mcafee.com/community/home/ideas

• 2. Re: LiveSafe Support for RIM Blackberry Z10
            Peter M

Apparently Blackberry are dropping consumer support and therefore McAfee is following suit.   That's what I've been told so it probably it's better for you to contact Customer Service.  It's free by phone or you can use online chat too for free.   Link is under Useful Links at the top of this page.

I'm not sure if any Enterprise products do the same job but that's all that will be available from McAfee/Intel in this instance.

McAfee All Access has Blackberry support but not for the '10' models I believe.  (To quote the System Requirements:  BlackBerry 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0).   It came out much earlier than LiveSafe hence different coverage and compatibility.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 21/01/14 6:28:02 EST AM