1. Is your system clock accurate?
2. Is your system totally up to date including ALL browsers, whether you use them or not, and their add-ons?
3. Try running the Virtual technician to see if it fi9nds and fixes errors http://mvt.mcafee.com/
4. If you are using registry cleaners, stop.
Please let us know the failing Tile in the McAfee console. (Is it the Real Time Scanning or the Firewall or Automatic Updates)
I installed the Virtual technician and it says there is a problem they couldn't fix....Registry Entry problem detected. Any ideas? Thanks.
I have four tiles in the Security-As-A-Service area. 1 -Security Center Communication is in red and says The last McAfee Agent update failed. 2 -Firewall Protection is fine. 3 - Virus & Spyware Protection is fine. 4 - Browser Protection is fine.
Security-as-a-service is not a home product so have moved this thread to Business > SaaS for better support. Hoepfully someone here will offer assistance.
Please let us know the below information to analyze the issue,
1. Operating System along with bit version (32bit/64bit).
2. Internet Explorer version.
3. Screen-shot of the Product Details
Right click M-icon | Open Console | Action Menu | ProductDetails