It's all laid out on the product System Requirements page and you can download the software to supported devices from your online account page There is only limited support for iOS as shown below. That is due to restrictions placed on manufacturers by Apple.
Sorry I can't find a product page in Russian. If you aren't satisfied then you can obtain a refund through Customer Service if you purchased it directly from McAfee, or from wherever else you bought it.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) has 0 day support
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 2.3 and 4.0 (runs on Kindle Fire Devices)
- BlackBerry 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
- iOS 5 or higher (only supported by McAfee SafeKey password manager)
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
Supported Browsers for Anti-phishing
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Firefox 12 or later
- Google Chrome 6.0 or higher
- Safari 5 or later
Required for Antispam Toolbar
- Windows Mail or Outlook Express 6.0+
- Outlook XP+
- Thunderbird 5.0
- McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts
not a lot of help
the question is can or can't i protect these devices ?
if yes how?
if not then what can i use ?
OK I will Google all that for you.
As you should know, Apple only allow things on iPads and iPhones that are available through the Apple iTunes App Store, so please check there for those devices or read what I posted above again as it does tell you "McAfee SafeKey password manager" (only). MAC's get full converage.
As far as a Lumina phone goes, it does NOT use Windows 8, it uses Windows Phone 8, which isn't quite the same. Again check the Nokia Apps store.
I linked Customer Service in my first response, they can advise you better.
There has been an update that McAfee Security is available for Iphone and Ipad. Try searching for McAfee Mobile Security in Istore to get the Product.
Don't know where you got the info but currently still nothing available in the apps store for apple
Not to worry
Agreed, McAfee Security, Safekey and Personal Locker are the only ones for the iPhone that are actual applications, the rest are information collectors only. (Click image to magnify)
The McAfee Security one has contacts backup and device locator/lock but that's about it. No antivirus etc. that I can find.
McAfee Mobile Security App:
I will have this clarified and post back...!