Forgive the question - could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
You may also wish to contact McAfee customer services to verify your present entitlements are correctly applied to your license key, they should be able to check and rectify any problems that might have happened with that.
Sometimes customers have more than one key for example, and they may need merging.
So, again, I'm not sure it is a huge issue. Mostly just curious why all of the sudden it is showing up in the Software Manager in the Evaluation catagory. To be clear, this just started a month so ago, and well after (by a few monhts) I updated the license key to reflect our service agreeement renewal.
The install date shows as yesterday, I guess, because I installed the patch rollup yesterday to see if that would change anything.
When I look at the MSME admin console on my Exchanger server it shows up as being licensed. And as I stated above, it shows up, as it should, as being one of my included entitlements in the Software > Licensing section of ePO.
Hi manning, I don't think you should be worried about this as your MSME appears as licensed under admin console. I have the same problem with RSD sensor as it appears with evaluation license under ePO but it's really licensed
Well, all of the sudden just this morning it moved back into the Licensed catagory, so I guess I don't have to worry about it anyway. So weird.