0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2013 5:28 PM by carlrove

Constant Trust Digital ActiveSync Event ID: 0

carlrove

I run EMM 10.2.4. and even prior to upgrading to the .2.4 version I have been receiving constant warning messages for many if not all of the devices I have provisioned. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this and know what the issue might be so that i can stop the constant logging? Everybody is synching fine other than the latest iPad mini retina.

Thanks

WebException caught while attempting to proxy EAS request - no response returned

Sync URI: https://activesync.company.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=Username&DeviceI d=ApplC8TPPQ2SADDP8&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=PingSystem.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Security._SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.TlsStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.PooledStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Connection.ReadCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at EMM.Proxy.Common.HttpTransfer.TransferResponseAsync(EasRequestState state, IAsyncResult result)

at EMM.Proxy.Iphone.EasProxy.EasResponseCallback(IAsyncResult asynchronousResult)