Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
338 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 10:27 AM by Brad McGarr RSS
abdiel_basto Newcomer 1 posts since
Nov 15, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 15, 2013 9:30 AM

how do you configure to allow you acces to websites

I have a problem, this system is so fierce that it does not allow me acces to even my own website...anybody can help? I need access to any site I deem necessary!

• Brad McGarr McAfee Employee 154 posts since
    Dec 4, 2012

Greetings Abdiel,

Generally speaking, you can access any site on the internet through the web proxy. This depends entirely on the filter configuration being deployed though. My recommendation is to contact the support team that works with your account with a full description of the problem, including screencaptures of any errors, details of how you are deploying the proxy (whether you are using a Direct Proxy, WDS Connector, or McAfee Client Proxy), and as much other information as you can provide.

Brad McGarr
    McAfee SaaS Email & Web Protection
    Technical Support Technician I (Legacy & Partner Support)
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows OS | CompTIA A+ Certified Technician | CIW Web Foundations Associate
    Visit my blog: Brad's Corner - Insights from SaaS Email & Web Security Support https://community.mcafee.com/blogs/brad-denver

Frequently Requested Information

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points