5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2013 1:06 PM by cybercop

DLP 9.3 No Incidents displayed.

cybercop

I'm trailing DLP 9.3 at the moment. I am not seeing any incidents from either of the 2  test systems which I am trying to set up DLP with usb control on. I've seen blocks generated on the local system and have even used the DLPe Bypass successfully so no communication is ok. My admins have got the tree permissions. Anyone no what I am missing?

• 1. Re: DLP 9.3 No Incidents displayed.
          hem

Is the server task 'DLP MA Properties Reporting Task' running successfully? If it fails then what is the error message it fails with? Are you able to see the details when you login to ePO server with user who has global admin rights?

From the client machine, please open agent monitor window and click on the tabs 'send events', do you see any error message?

• 2. Re: DLP 9.3 No Incidents displayed.
            cybercop

Yes, I've just re run it::

11/11/13 3:27:50 PM Started: DLP MA Properties Reporter
            11/11/13 3:27:50 PM Total number of hosts to analyze: 1
            11/11/13 3:27:50 PM Starting to analyze next group
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Hosts processed so far: 1
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Starting to delete reported properties of old computers that no longer exist.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Deletion completed successfully. Deleted 0 old computers.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Starting to update DLP Endpoint Status for computers that uninstalled DLP agent.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM DLP Endpoint Status update completed successfully. Updated 0 computers.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Starting to analyze Install Failed events.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Analyzing Install Failed events completed successfully. Found 0 computers with Install Failed event.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Ended analyzing Install Failed events.
            11/11/13 3:27:51 PM Completed: DLP MA Properties Reporter (Reports MA properties to DLP reporting tables.)
            • 3. Re: DLP 9.3 No Incidents displayed.
              cybercop

Using a Global admin (System tree rights are also set so its not that issue). No errors in Agent Monitor

• 4. Re: DLP 9.3 No Incidents displayed.
                hem

What version of ePO are you running? What about policies for other products like VSE etc? Are they successfully getting enforced to the client machine?

• 5. Re: DLP 9.3 No Incidents displayed.
                  cybercop

EPO 5.      Actually it appears to be the 'DLP MA Properties Reporting Task' that you suggested earlier. There was a horrific delay. I've scheduled the task more frequently. Now all I have to do is figure out how to create the csv file showing a usb sticks details as the save as only allows me to view it in HtML would be useful if it did actually save as a CSV. Thanks for your help Hem it was spot on