Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
643 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 10:59 AM by Brad McGarr RSS
PhilM Champion 528 posts since
Jan 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 8, 2013 3:34 AM

Dashboards & Reports claiming I don't have SaaS Email

This might be another newbie issue on my part, but something has been bugging me for the past couple of weeks.

I originally signed-up for the SaaS Email protection trial and then subsequently got my company to purchase a reseller license (as that's what we are) so that I could have an environment to call upon when assisting customer we sell this service to.

Functionally it is working and while the trial license is soon to expire, the My Licenses -> Subscription History page on the main portal now shows the 25-user McAfee SaaS Web and Email Protection license is active.

Despite this, any SaaS Email Protection widgets present on the main dashboard all say "No Data Available" and the weekly summary e-mail I receive says very much the same.

However, I can prove that data exists by going to the Control Console -> Email protection and either clicking on the "Display Statistics" button on the "Overview" tab, or going to the "Reports" tab and running a report.

Any thoughts as to why these top-level dashboard/email reports claim I don't have any data?

-Phil.

• Brad McGarr McAfee Employee 154 posts since
    Dec 4, 2012
    2. Nov 20, 2013 10:40 AM (in response to PhilM)
    Re: Dashboards & Reports claiming I don't have SaaS Email

Hi Phil,

I'm not certain what happened to the SR other than there was no human interaction. The ticketing system closed the SR for some reason that I'm not able to determine. I would recommend any time you see something like this to contact support by phone, and the support agent may be able to resurect the SR. Since the question deals specifically with the McAfee SecurityCenter this is going to be outside of my knowledge range. I would be interested in knowing more about what you find out, so please post an update.

If you haven't done so, give the support team a call to see if either the SR can be resurrected or a new one created.

Brad McGarr
    McAfee SaaS Email & Web Protection
    Technical Support Technician I (Legacy & Partner Support)
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows OS | CompTIA A+ Certified Technician | CIW Web Foundations Associate
    Visit my blog: Brad's Corner - Insights from SaaS Email & Web Security Support https://community.mcafee.com/blogs/brad-denver

Frequently Requested Information
  • Brad McGarr McAfee Employee 154 posts since
    Dec 4, 2012
    4. Nov 20, 2013 10:59 AM (in response to PhilM)
    Re: Dashboards & Reports claiming I don't have SaaS Email

That is good news. I would concure with sending up an SR for the web widgets, likely a similar issue there as well.

Brad McGarr
    McAfee SaaS Email & Web Protection
    Technical Support Technician I (Legacy & Partner Support)
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows OS | CompTIA A+ Certified Technician | CIW Web Foundations Associate
    Visit my blog: Brad's Corner - Insights from SaaS Email & Web Security Support https://community.mcafee.com/blogs/brad-denver

Frequently Requested Information

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points