This looks like a GUI bug to me, so I'm going to use the following KB63709 to gather logs and send to McAfee Support
Firewall Enterprise/Sidewinder 7.x: Admin Console Troubleshooting Requirements
You will need to gather the following information/files if you experience a GUI Traceback, or if you believe you have found a GUI bug.
The installed path of the Admin Console is C:\Program Files\Secure Computing\Sidewinder 7 Admin Console, which is the default.
Technical Support requires the following information:
- detailed steps to recreate the problem
- when the problem started
- cf package list
Technical Support requires the following files. Please place all of the following data in a .zip file with the Service Request number in its name.
- C:\Program Files\Secure Computing\Sidewinder 7 Admin Console\ac\lib\cobra.ini
This contains a list of servers, their IP/port information, and version information.
Admin Console log files on the Windows system:
- C:\Program Files\Secure Computing\Sidewinder 7 Admin Console\ac\lib\diagnostic.log
This contains the output of any encountered Tracebacks.
- C:\Program Files\Secure Computing\Sidewinder 7 Admin Console\ac\lib\serverCallTime.log
This contains a list server calls made, and the time it took to complete them.
To generate the directory listing file:
1. Start a Windows command shell (Start, Run, cmd.exe).
2. Run the command cd C:\Program Files\Secure Computing\Sidewinder 7 Admin Console\ac.
3. Run the command dir /s > ACDirectoryListing.txt.
- C:\Program Files\Secure Computing\Sidewinder 7 Admin Console\ac\ACDirectoryListing.txt
1. Use Alt-PrtScn (for the current screen) or Ctrl-PrtScn to take a screenshot.
2. Use Microsoft Paint (Start, Run, mspaint.exe) to paste the image and save. Saving as .png or .jpg is preferred over .bmp.
Admin Console debug and audit files:
To generate the debug and audit files:
1. Obtain command line access to the Firewall Enterprise.
2. Create the cobrad.debug file in /tmp with touch /tmp/cobrad.debug.
3. Start gathering all audit during this debug window with acat -ak > /tmp/admin_console_debug.txt.
4. Disconnect and re-connect to the Admin Console.
5. Reproduce the problem with the Admin Console.
6. Stop the audit gathering process with Ctrl-c.
- /tmp/cobrad.debug* files