Hello to all,
I was working on the firewall server and I can achieve the DHCP relay option to work. Here are the following steps.
In the network objects, Create an IP Address object with a value of 255.255.255.255 for broadcast
then Select Policy -> Rules
Create a rule to accept DHCP requests from clients
• Applications — Select DHCP Relay
• Source Zone — Select the zone where the clients attempting to obtain IP addresses via DHCP are located
• Source Endpoint — Verify that <Any> is selected
• Destination Zone — Select the zone where the DHCP clients are located.
• Destination Endpoint — Select or create an IP Address object with a value of 255.255.255.255
Once this step is set up, move the rule beneath the 4 and 5 rule, in order of importance and overwriting.
Apply and then save.
Voila! congrats... the DHCP is working now and can joing the local network using DHCP relay service.